My friend Dave Weinbaum takes us on an important walk through Jewish history. Highlights include the following Arabic-Jewish community demographics and statistics:
- Algeria-140,000 Jews in 1948, less than 100 today.
- Yemen-55,000 Jews in 1948, less than 200 today.
- Egypt-80,000 Jews in 1948, less than 100 today. Twenty-five thousand Jews allowed to keep one suitcase each and forced to sign declaration “donating” their property to Egypt .
- Iran-100,000 Jews in 1948, 25,000 today.
- Libya-30,000 Jews before 1945, -0- today. In 1945, 140 Jews were murdered in Tripoli .
- Iraq-150,000 Jews in 1948, less than 40 today. In 1941, 180 Jews were murdered in Baghdad pogrom.
- Lebanon-30,000 Jews in 1948, less than 30 today.
- Morocco-500,000 Jews in 1948, less than 700 today.
- Syria-30,000 Jews in 1948, less than 100 today. Two-hundred homes shops and synagogues destroyed in 1947 in Aleppo .
- Tunisia-105,000 Jews in 1948, less than 1,500 today.
Jews had vibrant communities in many of these countries 2,000 years before Islam was born. Israel absorbed almost all of these homeless Jewish/Arab refugees. Currently, they and their descendents constitute over 50% of Israel ‘s population.
The value of Jewish property stolen by the above Arab/Muslim countries is $80 billion in today’s worth.
Jewish-owned land stolen by Arab/Muslim countries consists of 38,625 square miles. Israel ‘s total area is 7,992 square miles.
Yet the UN provides no compensation for these Arab/Jewish refugees and does compensate Palestinians.
And our president Obama publicly snubs Prime Minister Netanyahu in response to Israeli “intransigence.” To read the whole article, click here.